- Oculus is making it possible to experience anything, anywhere, through the power of virtual reality. September 2012 (US), sold 2014 to Facebook.
- Magic Pony use neural networks to process and improve the visualization of video, applying state of the art machine-learning based approaches for visual processing on web, desktop and mobile. July 2015 (Europe), sold 2016 to Twitter.
- April 2015 (Europe) A contactless, activity driven Banking Platform for Young People that engenders healthy financial habits and rewards physical activity.
- August 2015 (US) Birdi is a smart air detector that monitors the air quality of home by tracking dust, soot, and other health dangers.
- December 2014 (Europe) BorrowMyDoggy is a trusted community connecting dog owners and local borrowers to leave ‘Pawprints of Happiness’.
- November 2014 (US) Simply take a picture of any object and with CamFind mobile visual search technology to tell you what it is. iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/1dDtxXJ | Play Store: http://bit.ly/1drpKIJ
- May 2016 (US) Chronos transforms any watch into a smartwatch. iTunes Store
- July 2015 (Europe) Encore is the fastest way to find and book great musicians for gigs.
- November 2015 (Europe) Entrepreneur First is where the world’s most ambitious technical founders build their companies from scratch.
- August 2015 (US) Flexport is a platform for global trade. The company makes it easy for businesses to move products by air, land, and sea around the world.
- April 2015 (Europe) Leif (Long-term Education Investment Fund) is a social enterprise that uses the power of the capital markets to provide free university to every student in the United States. Leif pays for all of your tuition and living expenses for 4 years to attend any public 4-year.
- March 2016 (US) Mux helps video publishers and web developers monitor the performance of their video platforms.
July 2016 (US) OptimoRoute is a cloud based solution for multi stop route and schedule planning.
- May 2016 (US) The PlotBox mapping module is leading the way, giving you geographical locations of every plot and memorial.
- January 2016 (Europe) Showroom is a distributed marketplace, allowing products to be sold wherever there is a relevant audience for them.
- November 2015 (Europe) so-sure – revolutionizing insurance through Social Insurance. iTunes Store: http://apple.co/295WN01 I Play store: http://bit.ly/292YyJA
- December 2015 and February 2016 (US) Uncorporeal’s vision is to produce insanely realistic next-gen AR/VR human experiences, and enable all creators to do the same using our comprehensive cutting-edge technology stack.
- June 2016 (US) Visby is developing holographic light field technology codecs and capture solutions for virtual and augmented reality.
- October 2014 (US) Wearable World IoT is the world’s first accelerator/incubator blend solely focused on wearable technologies and the Internet of Things (IOT).